Types of Information We Collect:
Information collected on our site can be broken down into two categories: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
· Personal Information refers to data that can be used to identify or contact you. This includes your name, email address, postal address, credit card information, telephone number, and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
· Non-Personal Information refers to data that is anonymized and cannot be used to identify you. This includes the type of information collected by cookies and similar technology.
- Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. A "session cookie" stores temporary information that is erased when you close your web browser or turn off your computer. A "persistent cookie" enables our site to recognize you when you return to it and remains stored on your computer until you delete it. Your web browser is usually set up to initially accept cookies, but you can change this feature in your browser settings. Please note that some aspects of the site, such as the shopping cart, will not function correctly if you disable cookies.[AU1]
How We Collect Your Information:
We only collect the Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily:
· when you use your name and email address to register for our periodic mailings about news and updates;
· when you contact us by sending us an email or use our online contact form. We will collect any information that is contained in your email or that you enter into such forms; and
· when you place an order on our website.
We may collect Non-Personal Information automatically through cookies and similar technology.
How We Use Your Information:
Personal Information: We only use the Personal Information you provide to us for the following purposes:
· If you supply us with your postal or e-mail address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. Instructions about how to unsubscribe from promotional mailings will be included with each communication. You may also unsubscribe by sending a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org[AU2] . Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
· If you decide to purchase a product online, we will collect only the information necessary for authentication and billing purposes. When you order, you must provide your name; credit card number, expiration date, and security/CVV code; billing address; shipping address; e-mail address; and telephone number. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to communicate with you about them.
· In addition to the above, we may use Personal Information to:
- respond to requests that you make;
- communicate with you about additional products and services that we offer;
- customize, analyze, adjust, and improve our website to better meet your needs;
- enforce our agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and
- comply with court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests as required by law.
How Your Personal Information Is Protected:
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) server software is used to prevent unauthorized access to the information you submit when you order items from the online store. When you place orders, SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us and our third-party service providers. You can identify the secure connection by looking at the URL, which will begin with “https:” (instead of “http:”).
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may provide summary statistics about our customers’ interests and preferences, products sold, traffic patterns, and related site information to a reputable third party. These statistics do not include Personal Information. They are used only to enhance the design of our site and to customize new product offerings to our customers. We do not use or share Personal Information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described in this Policy.
While we will never sell your Personal Information, we may disclose certain information to trusted third parties in order to provide our services to you. Your use of our website is subject to the privacy policies of our third-party partners, and we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before using our site.
We shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third-party service provider in connection with the use of our website or services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not intend that any portion of our website will be accessed or used by children under the age of eighteen, and such use is prohibited. By using our website, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to send us Personal Information and purchase the products that we advertise. We will promptly delete the Personal Information of any user of our site when we obtain actual knowledge that such users are under the age of eighteen.
Changes in Ownership